By registering for this workshop I understand and agree that I assume full responsibility for my own safety and well-being at this (these) workshop(s)and will not hold Byron Jorjorian liable for any bodily injury or lost, damaged or stolen equipment. Cancellations prior to 30 days before the workshop are subject to a 10% cancellation fee or $25 whichever is greater. No refunds 30 days or less from the workshop date.
+ Getting Started with Lightroom, Image Management and Editing
Learn the basics of photography and start yourself down the path toward great photographs.
1. Learn how your camera “sees” and how you can use this knowledge to improve your images.
2. Learn what all those dials do and which ones “really matter”.
3. Learn fundamentals of aperture, shutter speed and depth of field.
4. Learn fundamentals of composition.
5. Learn what camera and lenses are best for you.
6. Learn to develop your eye.
7. Learn how to get the best exposure in every situation.
8. Learn how to recognized take advantage of beautiful light.
with Byron Jorjorian
The information you learn will apply to any type of photography!